HOW TO PLAY: The first player rolls the dice and lays down any combination of tiles equal to the number that was rolled. For example, if a player rolls a 7, they can lay down the 7 tiles, the 3 and 4 tiles, or the 5 and 2 tiles, etc. The player continues until they run out of combinations or have successfully put down all tiles. Then each additional player continues in kind. The combination of number of tiles left up is your score. The player with the lowest score wins. If a player puts down all their tiles on their turn, they automatically win, and a new round starts.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Hey! Play! is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Hey! Play! and ONLY Shut the Box Games by Hey! Play! are GUARANTEED to be genuine
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
- GREAT FOR KIDS- Shut the box is a great educational activity to introduce children to counting games of strategy and critical thinking. Your kids will enjoy hours of fun with this fast-paced and competitive math game!
- FUN FOR ADULTS- This compact 4 player game is conveniently travel-friendly, making it a great activity to bring to your next game night with friends. The set also comes with 2 dice included, so that you have everything you need to play.
- EASY TO PLAY- Roll the dice and lay down any combination of tiles equal to the number you rolled. For example, if you roll a 7, you can lay down the 7, or 3 and 4, etc. Continue until you run out of combinations. The player with the lowest score wins.
- STURDY AND WELL-MADE- Constructed from strong MDF wood, this old-fashioned tabletop activity is a long-lasting game that the whole family will enjoy playing for many years to come!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: MDF Wood. Dimensions: (L)9”x (W)9”x (H)1.5”. Comes with 2 dice included.